Each year, we work closely with a group of upcoming artists, helping them with every aspect of their burgeoning career. From photoshoots to social media, songwriting sessions to mentoring, we help them get a holistic start to their journey as an artist – because it’s a long road, and it’s always nice to have some company.
Our Artist Development programme offers a year-long plan specifically tailored for each artist, including:
- Individual tutoring
- Collaborative songwriting sessions with industry professionals
- Demo/EP recording and release
- Protools, Ableton and Logic workshops
- Weekend bootcamps covering songwriting, vocational theology and music industry overview
- Full use of a project recording studio
- Photoshoots, styling and creative branding
- Industry event attendance
Please note: This programme is only available to New Zealand residents 25 and under.
Artists in Development
Artists in Management/Development
Like What You Hear?
Sign up to our mailing list and receive updates and free music from our artists.